Meet Lia Dias , many of you may have watched her featured on Bravo Television’s Married to Medicine Reality Series. While Lia is showcased as an amazing Wife and Mother she is best known in her community for being extremely business savvy . One of her more notable businesses...
Tag Archive for: reality tv
Introducing Cierra Brooks of T.I.’s Grand Hustle on BET
I spoke with Cierra Brooks this week, we explored many topics to learn more about this Multi-Faceted Woman. She’s a true blend of “Beauty and Brains”. I see you’re from Baltimore, what part? I grew up in Baltimore City but went to school in Baltimore County. Cool, well not only...
Chrissy & Mr.Jones Back to the Screen?
Reality TV is the new climb to stardom for most celebrities today. Whether they are a rapper, or stylist, or oubliciist, the screen is their best bet at getting exposure and recognition for their successes worldwide. This trend started with a few simple celebrities allowing the masses to enter...
Kardashian Klux Klan
The Kardashian Klan is forever finding a way to make headlines! Whether it’s positively because they made loads of money off of an emoji release or negatively because one of them has lashed out on social media. Whatever the case, right now Hollywood buzz is surrounded around the...
Fantasia Joining BFF Kandi Burruss On RHOA To Replace Nene Leakes?
Fantasia Rumored To Be Joining Real Housewives Of Atlanta We recently reported that reality star Nene Leakes decided to quit RHOA which left producers scrambling for a new lead for the hit show. Rumors surfaced that Kandi Burruss would be filling in as the new face of the brand...
The Pretty Hustle Shop
- Hip Hop Icon Trina kicks off Black History Month with Music Festival led by all black female committee of leaders! February 14, 2023
- Rihanna gave us life during the National Fenty Super Bowl Halftime show! February 13, 2023
- DJ KHALED ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH DEF JAM RECORDINGS February 13, 2023
- Nicole Lynn making history become HERSTORY! January 31, 2023
- A Strip Mall With All Black Women Owned Brands Just Opened In Washington D.C.! January 26, 2023