Can you believe we are celebrating 15 years since T.I flooded the streets with his “Trap Muzik” album? That was my first introduction to the Georgia native and I’ve been a fan ever since! My favorite tracks were “I Still Luv You”, “King of da South”, “Rubber Band Man”,...
I spoke with Cierra Brooks this week, we explored many topics to learn more about this Multi-Faceted Woman. She’s a true blend of “Beauty and Brains”. I see you’re from Baltimore, what part? I grew up in Baltimore City but went to school in Baltimore County. Cool, well not only...
Baby fever in Hollywood has begun! A couple of weeks ago we announced the couple of baby showers that took place across the map for different celebrity families. Who popped first??? T.I. and Tiny ! There was a lot of commotion around...
- Tiny Conversations BIG thoughts with the Black Female Founders Club February 28, 2021
- Beauty Tip Tuesday :Pots Of Honey Boob Tape February 2, 2021
- Some People are Experience Psychotic Symptoms Post COVID December 31, 2020
- Let’s Not Forget How Important the Black Vote Is December 16, 2020
- COVID 19 cancels the Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle! December 12, 2020