In today’s society African American women are using their time, money, and influence to enrich their communities and each other. The consumer behavior of black women, explored by Nielson, reveals that the independently-minded demographic has definitely embraced digital technologies. Some key findings in this report included: 64% of...
A 20-year-old international history major from Fairfax, led a 4,400 member Corps of Cadets in to history last Monday, as the first black woman to lead the Long Gray Line at the U.S. Military Academy. She assumed the position of First Captian,which is the...
- Walking In Heels With The Munroe WorkshopFebruary 13, 2020
- Uncle Luke’s MOBx NAVA Carshow & Day Party Was the Place to Be During Super Bowl WeekendFebruary 6, 2020
- Nicki Minaj’s Didn’t Mean To Be DisrespectfulFebruary 5, 2020
- 5 Tips That Guarantee a Smooth Foundation Finish.February 4, 2020
- Ted Lucas Talks Superfest, Vision and What’s Next for His Foundation With Pretty HustlazJanuary 31, 2020