This summer just got brighter with Macy Kate’s full EP release on all digital streaming platforms including her TikTok viral debut track, Cry For Help, Can’t Get Over Us that was featured on Spotify’s New Music Friday playlist, L.O.V.E. that took lyric videos to a personal, creative place and her epic quarantine, self-made music video for...
Social media is a place where people can interact and network. Users are able to facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression. With that being said, people have taken their futures into their own hands. Long gone are the days where we allow companies...
It’s something about watching the journey of a group from the very start. It makes you cheer a little harder for them to win. This is the connection that June’s Diary’s fans have to them. For those who may not be familiar, June’s Diary is a female R&B group....
- Some People are Experience Psychotic Symptoms Post COVID December 31, 2020
- Let’s Not Forget How Important the Black Vote Is December 16, 2020
- COVID 19 cancels the Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle! December 12, 2020
- Olivia Jade Takes a Seat at The Red Table December 9, 2020
- Sippin & Shoppin with Hood Brat November 25, 2020