This summer just got brighter with Macy Kate’s full EP release on all digital streaming platforms including her TikTok viral debut track, Cry For Help, Can’t Get Over Us that was featured on Spotify’s New Music Friday playlist, L.O.V.E. that took lyric videos to a personal, creative place and her epic quarantine, self-made music video for...
Social media is a place where people can interact and network. Users are able to facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression. With that being said, people have taken their futures into their own hands. Long gone are the days where we allow companies...
It’s something about watching the journey of a group from the very start. It makes you cheer a little harder for them to win. This is the connection that June’s Diary’s fans have to them. For those who may not be familiar, June’s Diary is a female R&B group....
- What’s Your skin type? September 15, 2020
- 5 Must-have Products to keep in your purse September 8, 2020
- Kenya’s Solution For Education Amid Covid September 7, 2020
- Chloe x Halle “Do It” remix featuring Mulatto, Doja Cat & The City Girls September 4, 2020
- “Latte’s Way” Calls For More Gun Control August 28, 2020