Social media is a place where people can interact and network. Users are able to facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression. With that being said, people have taken their futures into their own hands. Long gone are the days where we allow companies...
It’s something about watching the journey of a group from the very start. It makes you cheer a little harder for them to win. This is the connection that June’s Diary’s fans have to them. For those who may not be familiar, June’s Diary is a female R&B group....
Sept 4 is a day all Beyoncé fans celebrate every year. It’s the Queen’s birthday! This year she celebrated the weekend in Philly at the Made In America Festival right by her husband’s side. Jay Z and the crowd surprised the diva by singing “Happy Birthday” to her. Beyoncé who turned...
- Sippin & Shoppin with Hood Brat November 25, 2020
- Teenear Celebrates Her Hot New Single Special Attention! November 24, 2020
- MONDAY MOTIVATION: Miami Esthetics Lounge Celebrates its Grand Opening Despite Covid-19 Pandemic November 23, 2020
- Mother & Daughter Flew To Florida to Expand Beauty Shop November 16, 2020
- Meet Dr. Katina Kennedy Connecting Health & Wellness to your everyday life! November 12, 2020