Rihanna never ceases to amaze her fans with the way she dominates every platform she steps on to, and this winery will be no different. Although it hasn’t been confirmed, she has reportedly filed for a name “Fenty Estates Wine and Spirits Company,” to be trademarked. Apparently, all those days when...
- “Pop, Lock, And Drop It” Rapper, Huey Shot and Killed at 31June 26, 2020
- Why Are People Trying to Cancel J. Cole?June 17, 2020
- The Benefits of B12June 17, 2020
- Dave Chappelle 8:46 Review: “This Isn’t Funny at All”, But It Was NecessaryJune 16, 2020
- This Is Us Writer, Jas Waters, Dead at Age 39June 11, 2020