I know you’re probably asking “there’s a holiday for wine?” These days there seems to be a national holiday for just about everything, so why shouldn’t wine be included? Wine has been around for thousands of years dating all the way back to 4000 BC. The earliest traces...
Rihanna never ceases to amaze her fans with the way she dominates every platform she steps on to, and this winery will be no different. Although it hasn’t been confirmed, she has reportedly filed for a name “Fenty Estates Wine and Spirits Company,” to be trademarked. Apparently, all those days when...
- Fashion Friday: The Leopard PrintMarch 27, 2020
- Love and Marriage :Why Haven’t You Tied the Knot?March 22, 2020
- Exclusive: Pap Chanel delivers with “Busy” an anthem for Pretty And Paid HustlazMarch 8, 2020
- Happy National Drink Wine Day!February 18, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday : 3 Must Know Benefits of Tree OilFebruary 18, 2020