After a decade long ViacomCBS has ended their relationship with Nick Cannon. We’ve seen time after time public figures say something and then after social media “drags” them they come back with an apology. It’s almost like freedom of speech it’s not so free because It costed Nick Cannon...
- A Woman’s Passion for Uniting Her Community Through Art and Music August 22, 2023
- Ashanti & Mya to Headline The 2023 AIDS Walk Atlanta Presented by AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) August 7, 2023
- FORMER INTERN IS NOW THE OWNER OF SAN DIEGO’S ONLY BLACK-OWNED CHICK-FIL-A RESTAURANT August 7, 2023
- Benaisha Poole-Watson Makes A Herstoric move becoming the First Afro-Latina To Own A FDIC Bank! August 7, 2023
- Wendy Raquel Robinson, Yandy Smith & LeToya Luckett Unite for The Orange Blossom Classic’s “The Elevation Experience” July 17, 2023