After a decade long ViacomCBS has ended their relationship with Nick Cannon. We’ve seen time after time public figures say something and then after social media “drags” them they come back with an apology. It’s almost like freedom of speech it’s not so free because It costed Nick Cannon...
- Women are Being Incarcerated in Egypt After Posting on TikTok.August 5, 2020
- Frank Ocean’s Little Brother Passes AwayAugust 5, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday: Why You Shouldn’t Use Hair glue for LashesAugust 4, 2020
- Gay Royal Prince Opens Shelter For the Queer and DisownedAugust 3, 2020
- Fashion Guru Jai Nice announces the launch of Kitchen EnvyJuly 30, 2020