Quavo shares he slid in Saweetie’s DM and it all started from there in their recent feature of GQ. While the article is beyond dope we immediately connected to Saweetie’s back story where she shared that her hit “Icy Girl” had been written in the room of a complete stranger...
Tag Archive for: media
Viacom is #WildinOut firing Nick Cannon following Anti-Semitism remarks from “Cannon’s Class” podcast!
After a decade long ViacomCBS has ended their relationship with Nick Cannon. We’ve seen time after time public figures say something and then after social media “drags” them they come back with an apology. It’s almost like freedom of speech it’s not so free because It costed Nick Cannon...
Is there a Double Standard in Sports?
These past few weeks leading up to the kickoff the 97th NFL season have been pretty interesting to say the least. However, the most talked about incident is Colin Kapernick’s decision to stand during the playing of the national anthem. I’m not surprised by the actions of those that...
Hudson is hitting Netflix!
Journeys of Pretty Hustlaz success have different routes. Especially in entertainment, you never know who is going to come out with what. Recently Oscar and Golden Globe winner, Jennifer Hudson has been showing us since her debut on American Idol that she is more than just a strong singing...
Pretty Hustlaz Business OTW: Tags Boutique
Fashion seems like a hoax when you think of “Luxury for Less” or “Nothing over 100$”, but not at Tags Boutique! It has been their mission since the day they opened to make sure women and men can look dazzling without paying top dollar and they do a great...
The Pretty Hustle Shop
- Hip Hop Icon Trina kicks off Black History Month with Music Festival led by all black female committee of leaders! February 14, 2023
- Rihanna gave us life during the National Fenty Super Bowl Halftime show! February 13, 2023
- DJ KHALED ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH DEF JAM RECORDINGS February 13, 2023
- Nicole Lynn making history become HERSTORY! January 31, 2023
- A Strip Mall With All Black Women Owned Brands Just Opened In Washington D.C.! January 26, 2023