Lebron James’s new Laker contract was the topic of many conversations. The NBA star signed a four year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers for 154 million making him the highest paid player ever career wise. Following the big announcement, WNBA Top draft pick Aja Wilson tweeted “154M ……….....
- Edward Colston Statue Replaced By Black Lives Matter ProtesterJuly 16, 2020
- Viacom is #WildinOut firing Nick Cannon following Anti-Semitism remarks from “Cannon’s Class” podcast!July 16, 2020
- Meg The Stallion Grateful to be alive after being shotJuly 15, 2020
- Tamika Mallory, Yandy Smith, Porsha Williams and many others arrested at peaceful protestJuly 15, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday : Five Ways Ice Can Be Used in BeautyJuly 14, 2020