Lebron James’s new Laker contract was the topic of many conversations. The NBA star signed a four year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers for 154 million making him the highest paid player ever career wise. Following the big announcement, WNBA Top draft pick Aja Wilson tweeted “154M ……….....
- “Pop, Lock, And Drop It” Rapper, Huey Shot and Killed at 31June 26, 2020
- Why Are People Trying to Cancel J. Cole?June 17, 2020
- The Benefits of B12June 17, 2020
- Dave Chappelle 8:46 Review: “This Isn’t Funny at All”, But It Was NecessaryJune 16, 2020
- This Is Us Writer, Jas Waters, Dead at Age 39June 11, 2020