In The Meantime Book Club put together an amazing event at Beverly Center Bloomingdales. Constance White, author of “How To Slay” and Award- Winning Style Editor was there for her book signing and as a moderator for an amazing panel about the state of the fashion industry, beauty,and self image....
Tag Archive for: bloomingdales
BET HipHop Awards Weekend: MCM Worldwide Product Launch
WorldWideKeege, , News, a1 management group, atlanta, beats, belaire, bet hip hop awards, bloomingdales, bloomingdales at lenox, celebrities, champagne, entertainment, events, fashion, girlpower4ever, headphones, hiphop awards weekend, ladies, lenox mall, mcm worldwide, mcm worldwide product launch, Music, prettyhustlaz, product launch, stormyatl, theprettyhustle, universal music group, women, Worldwidekeege, zurisha j, 0
This past weekend the Pretty Hustlaz invaded a piece of the BET Hip Hop Awards Weekend in Atlanta ! We popped up at an MCM Worldwide pop up shop and product launch in Lenox Mall on the third floor of their Bloomingdale’s location. There were gorgeous women to accompany...
The Pretty Hustle Shop
- Hip Hop Icon Trina kicks off Black History Month with Music Festival led by all black female committee of leaders! February 14, 2023
- Rihanna gave us life during the National Fenty Super Bowl Halftime show! February 13, 2023
- DJ KHALED ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH DEF JAM RECORDINGS February 13, 2023
- Nicole Lynn making history become HERSTORY! January 31, 2023
- A Strip Mall With All Black Women Owned Brands Just Opened In Washington D.C.! January 26, 2023