If you’re reading this that means you’ve made it through another year, so kudos to you! It’s almost 2020 and the ball will be dropping soon! But, how well did you handle the ball in 2019? Good? Bad? In between? Were you overwhelmed with success or failures? Has life...
Tag Archive for: New Year
Home New Year
Are Situationships Replacing Relationships
Kei Ross, , Events, Gossip, lifestyle, Music, News, fabolous, goals, love, New Year, relationships, situationship, vision board, 0
I am sure we can all agree that the dating game has changed tremendously. Do we even date anymore or is the foundation of dating based on Netflex and Chill? Honestly I just want to throw the entire dating scene away. So lets talk about what a situationship is! According...
Tips on Maintaining a Stress Free Holiday
As much as we anticipate and love the holidays, it is also one of the most stressful times of year. All the joy that is meant to be felt is also mixed with anxiety. As well as seasonal depression (yes seasonal depression is real). The stress can range from...
The Pretty Hustle Shop
- Hip Hop Icon Trina kicks off Black History Month with Music Festival led by all black female committee of leaders! February 14, 2023
- Rihanna gave us life during the National Fenty Super Bowl Halftime show! February 13, 2023
- DJ KHALED ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH DEF JAM RECORDINGS February 13, 2023
- Nicole Lynn making history become HERSTORY! January 31, 2023
- A Strip Mall With All Black Women Owned Brands Just Opened In Washington D.C.! January 26, 2023