Lyricists that sing and rap are few and far in between nowadays. Artist K’La signed to DefJam in 2011 and brought the real raw nature of R&B and hip hop that Erykah Badu and The Fugees introduced to music back to the forefront. Rhyming about her experience...
Tag Archive for: K’la
The Pretty Hustle Shop
- Hip Hop Icon Trina kicks off Black History Month with Music Festival led by all black female committee of leaders! February 14, 2023
- Rihanna gave us life during the National Fenty Super Bowl Halftime show! February 13, 2023
- DJ KHALED ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP WITH DEF JAM RECORDINGS February 13, 2023
- Nicole Lynn making history become HERSTORY! January 31, 2023
- A Strip Mall With All Black Women Owned Brands Just Opened In Washington D.C.! January 26, 2023