Yes, you read it correctly… Galentine’s Day is a real thing. It is celebrated on February 13, the day before Valentines Day. It’s a time to celebrate your Best of the BEST girlfriends. You leave the men at home— and kick it with your girls doing whatever it is...
- Queen Behavior: Kash Doll & Lil Kim Squash Their BeefSeptember 18, 2019
- What about your friends?September 11, 2019
- Pretty Hustlaz gets exclusive with Seddy Hendrinx, the newest Artist to take over the Airwaves, “Low Key”.September 5, 2019
- Trina Mourns the Loss of her Mother to Breast CancerSeptember 4, 2019
- Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown: The Cost of Choosing Positivity Over PopularitySeptember 2, 2019