Yes, you read it correctly… Galentine’s Day is a real thing. It is celebrated on February 13, the day before Valentines Day. It’s a time to celebrate your Best of the BEST girlfriends. You leave the men at home— and kick it with your girls doing whatever it is...
- Beauty Tip Tuesday :Pots Of Honey Boob Tape February 2, 2021
- Some People are Experience Psychotic Symptoms Post COVID December 31, 2020
- Let’s Not Forget How Important the Black Vote Is December 16, 2020
- COVID 19 cancels the Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle! December 12, 2020
- Olivia Jade Takes a Seat at The Red Table December 9, 2020