“One in three women may suffer from abuse and violence in her lifetime. This is an appalling human rights violation, yet it remains one of the invisible and under-recognized pandemics of our time. ” – Nicole Kidman “He said he loved me.” “He really didn’t mean it.”...
The third annual Heels to Heal Walking Out on Domestic Violence was held on Sunday October 14 in Charlotte, NC. Executive Director, Avia Terry witnessed her mother being raped and abused when she was a child and knew as an adult she wanted to help women take a stand....
- Get to know Womanpreneur Lia Dias of Bravo TV’s Married to MedicineMay 21, 2020
- The Instagram Live Boogie: Erykah Badu Verzuz Jill ScottMay 9, 2020
- Macy Kate Heats Up The Summer With The Release of her New “Cry For Help” EPMay 9, 2020
- Women Crushing Wednesday: IG Live Interview EditionMay 6, 2020
- JoJo Gives Us Everything We didn’t Know We Needed With Her New Album “Good to Know”May 1, 2020