Sometimes it’s exhausting to see constant reminders in the media of how we disregard the cries of help from black women. This summer, Love and Hip Hop star, Tahiry Jose was physically assaulted on national television by her boyfriend Vado, on an episode of Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition. While she was...
This past week, the story that has been unfolding with up and coming rapper Meg Thee Stallion has been concerning. TMZ has been reporting that the gunshot wound the rapper suffered from early Sunday morning may have been inflicted by rapper/singer Tory Lanes after an argument. Meg was hit...
The third annual Heels to Heal Walking Out on Domestic Violence was held on Sunday October 14 in Charlotte, NC. Executive Director, Avia Terry witnessed her mother being raped and abused when she was a child and knew as an adult she wanted to help women take a stand....
- A Woman’s Passion for Uniting Her Community Through Art and Music August 22, 2023
- Ashanti & Mya to Headline The 2023 AIDS Walk Atlanta Presented by AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) August 7, 2023
- FORMER INTERN IS NOW THE OWNER OF SAN DIEGO’S ONLY BLACK-OWNED CHICK-FIL-A RESTAURANT August 7, 2023
- Benaisha Poole-Watson Makes A Herstoric move becoming the First Afro-Latina To Own A FDIC Bank! August 7, 2023
- Wendy Raquel Robinson, Yandy Smith & LeToya Luckett Unite for The Orange Blossom Classic’s “The Elevation Experience” July 17, 2023