It has been officially announced that Mellody Hobson will become Starbucks new Vice Chair when Howard Schultz steps down at the closing of the month. Mellody Hobson is a well respected businesswoman who is nothing short of amazing! She is President of Ariel Investments, which currently manages over $13 billion in...
- A Woman’s Passion for Uniting Her Community Through Art and Music August 22, 2023
- Ashanti & Mya to Headline The 2023 AIDS Walk Atlanta Presented by AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) August 7, 2023
- FORMER INTERN IS NOW THE OWNER OF SAN DIEGO’S ONLY BLACK-OWNED CHICK-FIL-A RESTAURANT August 7, 2023
- Benaisha Poole-Watson Makes A Herstoric move becoming the First Afro-Latina To Own A FDIC Bank! August 7, 2023
- Wendy Raquel Robinson, Yandy Smith & LeToya Luckett Unite for The Orange Blossom Classic’s “The Elevation Experience” July 17, 2023