Natalie La Rose Courtesy of Republic Records Natalie La Rose is tapping another hip-hop collab in “Around the World,” the follow-up to her smash-hit Jeremih duet “Somebody.” This time, it’s the genre’s current golden boy Fetty Wap, who joins La Rose to sing an ode to international love over the uptempo, dancefloor-friendly beat. So You Know...
Nicki Minaj debuted her very own “pink print jordans” Air Jordan Sneakers last night on Instagram. The femcee confidently captioned the photo below, “When you’re a girl but your custom #PinkprintJORDANS are about to s**t on every male rapper who’s ever stepped FOOT in the sneaker game!!!!” Nicki Minaj’s pink reveal came just in...
Natalie La Rose, “Somebody,” featuring Jeremih As La Rose’s debut hit, partly based on Whitney Houston’s 1987 Hot 100 No. 1 “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me),” rises 15-13 on the chart, it grants the Amsterdam-born singer a notable honor: The song becomes her firstBillboard No. 1,...
GO BEHIND THE SCENES WITH NATALIE LA ROSE HERE:
- Miami Businesswoman On The Rise In A Recession! August 16, 2022
- Angela Yee leaves The Breakfast club for national Daytime Show! August 10, 2022
- A Packed House for the Secret Society 2 Premiere! July 29, 2022
- Private Rolling Loud Afterparty hosted by Oya Baby! July 25, 2022
- They are City Girls but make sure you add Co-Executive producers of Issa Rae’s new HBO Series Rap Sh!t July 23, 2022