The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, was honored this past week with something that made her even tear up: her own street name. The street formerly a portion of Madison Avenue ― beginning at the corner of Brush Street outside of the Detroit City Music Hall for the Performing...
- Tiny Conversations BIG thoughts with the Black Female Founders Club February 28, 2021
- Beauty Tip Tuesday :Pots Of Honey Boob Tape February 2, 2021
- Some People are Experience Psychotic Symptoms Post COVID December 31, 2020
- Let’s Not Forget How Important the Black Vote Is December 16, 2020
- COVID 19 cancels the Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle! December 12, 2020