A young girl will never be able to suckle without thinking about whether she could cause a death again.  This week 17 year old Julio Gonzales died shortly after having a stroke while sitting at his parents dinner table in Texas.  He alarmed his family with his bodily reaction, as they dialed 911 things only seemed to get worse.  Capture

The teenager passed shortly after the paramedics arrived to take him to the hospital.  What ended up being this healthy young man’s horrible downfall?  A hickey that his girlfriend had given him earlier that turned into a blood clot and traveled to his brain.  Take your time suckling your lover when things get heated in the bedroom.

© 2007 - 2020 PrettyHustlaz.com #ThePrettyHustle


We're on #ThePrettyHustle right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account