Back in March, Da Brat made public that she identifies as part of the LGBT community after a 20+ year career in the public life. “I was always told you want to be f-able to men and women to sell records-” said the 46-year-old rapper when she confirmed her...
Remy Ma Blesses All the Queens of Rap by Sharing the Summer Jam Stage, Accept Her Depiction of a “Fake Heiress”!
We thought Remy Ma was done when she dropped her second diss track, and Nicki Minaj claimed to have started issuing lawsuits against her for the misuse of some of her copyrighted content. Well, we all clearly underestimated one of the Queens of New York Hip Hop once again....
- Women are Being Incarcerated in Egypt After Posting on TikTok.August 5, 2020
- Frank Ocean’s Little Brother Passes AwayAugust 5, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday: Why You Shouldn’t Use Hair glue for LashesAugust 4, 2020
- Gay Royal Prince Opens Shelter For the Queer and DisownedAugust 3, 2020
- Fashion Guru Jai Nice announces the launch of Kitchen EnvyJuly 30, 2020