Back in March, Da Brat made public that she identifies as part of the LGBT community after a 20+ year career in the public life. “I was always told you want to be f-able to men and women to sell records-” said the 46-year-old rapper when she confirmed her...
Remy Ma Blesses All the Queens of Rap by Sharing the Summer Jam Stage, Accept Her Depiction of a “Fake Heiress”!
We thought Remy Ma was done when she dropped her second diss track, and Nicki Minaj claimed to have started issuing lawsuits against her for the misuse of some of her copyrighted content. Well, we all clearly underestimated one of the Queens of New York Hip Hop once again....
- Tiny Conversations BIG thoughts with the Black Female Founders Club February 28, 2021
- Beauty Tip Tuesday :Pots Of Honey Boob Tape February 2, 2021
- Some People are Experience Psychotic Symptoms Post COVID December 31, 2020
- Let’s Not Forget How Important the Black Vote Is December 16, 2020
- COVID 19 cancels the Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle! December 12, 2020