When you think of Miami fashion you probably envision pastel Bermuda shirts and beach sandals extended even through winter seasons. For a city once only known for R&R and retirement the stereotypes of Miami’s lax lifestyle has since changed with the emergence of the city’s club scene and pop...
- Fashion Friday: The Leopard PrintMarch 27, 2020
- Love and Marriage :Why Haven’t You Tied the Knot?March 22, 2020
- Exclusive: Pap Chanel delivers with “Busy” an anthem for Pretty And Paid HustlazMarch 8, 2020
- Happy National Drink Wine Day!February 18, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday : 3 Must Know Benefits of Tree OilFebruary 18, 2020