I can remember wanting superpowers as a child. Being the inquisitive precocious little girl that I was, I always wanted to read minds. Something about knowing what a person was thinking was interesting to me. Who knew that years later I wouldn’t even need a superpower? Twitter would be...
- “Pop, Lock, And Drop It” Rapper, Huey Shot and Killed at 31June 26, 2020
- Why Are People Trying to Cancel J. Cole?June 17, 2020
- The Benefits of B12June 17, 2020
- Dave Chappelle 8:46 Review: “This Isn’t Funny at All”, But It Was NecessaryJune 16, 2020
- This Is Us Writer, Jas Waters, Dead at Age 39June 11, 2020