Well, if there were any concerns that the new season of “Love & Hip Hop New York” would be a snoozefest, we now know that this probably will not be the case. Last night, during an extremely brief appearance on “Love & Hip Hop After Party Live,” the Bronx...
It’s official! Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris are married. The Love and Hip Hop stars exchanged vows in a televised ceremony on Monday in front of a reality TV-heavy crowd that included their VH1 costars,RHOA‘s Kandi Burruss, Mob Wives‘ Renee Graziano, Ray J and more. Smith wore a “bling...
- Beauty Tip Tuesday : Product Review on “She is Bomb” Edge ControlJanuary 21, 2020
- The City Girls Start 2020 With a Bang by Landing The First Billboard Cover of the YearJanuary 11, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday: Groom Unkept Eyebrows with The Pink Vanity Brow PencilJanuary 7, 2020
- Don’t Drop The BallDecember 31, 2019
- Parkman Creative Gives Artists of Color Their Time to Shine at 80s Style Art Basel EventDecember 17, 2019