Joseline Hernandez talks to Nella D about why she left Love & Hip Hop ATL, raising Bonnie Bella with Stevie J, if she would ever work with Cardi B, her new single Run Me My Money and much more! Check out the interview below.
- Aina Brei’Yon continues to push artistic boundaries with self-produced EP “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”June 24, 2019
- People Matter Festival Brings Positive Fun to Liberty City for the 3rd Year in a RowJune 18, 2019
- Singer Songwriter R. Lyn talks to Pretty Hustlaz about her Charting Single, Motherhood and Body Positivity.June 13, 2019
- Yung Miami Confirms Pregnancy in New Documentary TrailerJune 12, 2019
- Fashion & Music Collide w/the Chix Elite Runway305 Fashion ShowJune 4, 2019