This past weekend I spent a day in what I would consider the definition of real black girl magic! The Girlprenuer Expo hosted by CEO of The Broke Black Girl, Dasha Kennedy, was beyond one of the best experiences I have encountered. Living in the St. Louis, MO area...
This past Sunday I attended my very first pop up shop and after leaving I questioned myself as to why I hadn’t been sooner. This trend that is also called Pop Up retail started in Los Angles, CA that has made its way across all 50 states and around...
- Women are Being Incarcerated in Egypt After Posting on TikTok.August 5, 2020
- Frank Ocean’s Little Brother Passes AwayAugust 5, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday: Why You Shouldn’t Use Hair glue for LashesAugust 4, 2020
- Gay Royal Prince Opens Shelter For the Queer and DisownedAugust 3, 2020
- Fashion Guru Jai Nice announces the launch of Kitchen EnvyJuly 30, 2020