This past weekend I spent a day in what I would consider the definition of real black girl magic! The Girlprenuer Expo hosted by CEO of The Broke Black Girl, Dasha Kennedy, was beyond one of the best experiences I have encountered. Living in the St. Louis, MO area...
This past Sunday I attended my very first pop up shop and after leaving I questioned myself as to why I hadn’t been sooner. This trend that is also called Pop Up retail started in Los Angles, CA that has made its way across all 50 states and around...
- Beauty Tip Tuesday : Product Review on “She is Bomb” Edge ControlJanuary 21, 2020
- The City Girls Start 2020 With a Bang by Landing The First Billboard Cover of the YearJanuary 11, 2020
- Beauty Tip Tuesday: Groom Unkept Eyebrows with The Pink Vanity Brow PencilJanuary 7, 2020
- Don’t Drop The BallDecember 31, 2019
- Parkman Creative Gives Artists of Color Their Time to Shine at 80s Style Art Basel EventDecember 17, 2019