According to the New York times The Fox hit “Empire” got off to a strong start on last night with 16.2 million people tuning into its second-season premiere, according to data from Nielsen. “Empire” was a breakaway hit in its first season, with improbable week-to-week viewership growth over the...
- Beauty Tip Tuesday :Pots Of Honey Boob Tape February 2, 2021
- Some People are Experience Psychotic Symptoms Post COVID December 31, 2020
- Let’s Not Forget How Important the Black Vote Is December 16, 2020
- COVID 19 cancels the Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle! December 12, 2020
- Olivia Jade Takes a Seat at The Red Table December 9, 2020