With Valentine’s Day looming and life being hectic you may have found yourself in a panic on what to wear on your “Day of Love”.
We’ve compiled some go to looks to hit both the streets and the sheets!
Fashion Nova – “The Classy Type” Midi Dress $44.99
Yandy- Sensual Tease Chemise Set $31.95
Macy’s – Guess Averill Sequined Mesh Dress $148.00
Zara- Floral Print Dress $69.90
Victoria Secret- Heart Cut out cheeky panty $16.50
Torrid- Red Cold Shoulder Jersey Skater Dress $58.90
PRETTY HUSTLA TIP- As a Hustla, you’re always on the go, we get. To save yourself time here’s a few steps to make shopping easier:
1. Search online find the store closest to you.
2. Go to that store’s website and find your outfit of choice.
3. Jot down the item number and give the store a call.
4. Upon speaking to the Sales Associate request they hold your size at the counter.
5. Voila… pick up your items and look beautiful.