Let’s face it… If you’re reading this post you’re probably not a morning person. Maybe you are, but you just don’t know how to prioritize. I was the latter of the two. I didn’t mind waking up early and just laying in bed, scrolling through social media or daydreaming.I...
Black Women – The most unprotected human in American Allow me to start this post off with a quote from Malcom X himself… “The most disrespected woman in America is the black woman. The most unprotected woman in America is the black woman. The most neglected woman in America...
- Iyanla Gave Me Life: From Trials To Triumph 3rd Annual Empowerment EventOctober 20, 2019
- Do All Men Cheat???October 14, 2019
- Experiencing a Dream becoming a Reality with Miss Bianca Jae & The Butterfly EffectOctober 13, 2019
- 5 Lessons To Learn From Watching #RaisingDionOctober 13, 2019
- Turning Tragedy into Triumph with Ju the Superhuman: “Yes, you don’t like what happened, but this is who you are now…”October 12, 2019