The desire to skip the make up in the morning has increased year by year. I’ve found myself trading the 30 minute morning makeup sessions for 30 more minutes of sleep. Let me tell you, I have no regrets! Maintaining a glowing face is much easier than some...
It’s finally the weekend and you are ready to let your hair down, hang out with the girls, and enjoy a much-needed girls night out. You already know what you’re wearing, hair is laid (baby hair and all) you go to the mirror to put on make up and...
Winter can not only be very unforgiving in planned adventures but this particular season can also be unforgiving on your skin. Keeping your skin glowing and healthy during the winter months can be a huge task for some especially those with already existing skin conditions. Here are some are...
As we are transitioning from Summer to Fall, we need to make sure that our skin is protected during the transition. Moisturizing our skin during the Fall to Winter months play a crucial part in keeping dry skin and skin conditions like eczema under control. It is very important...
(Sunday) 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Briza On The Bay
1717 N Bayshore Drive Miami, FL 33132
Glitz & Girlpower
- World Stop! Facebook and Instagram Goes Down Sends World in FrenzyMarch 13, 2019
- Good Bye Daylight Savings and Hello Happy SeasonMarch 11, 2019
- Friendcations: The Real Squad GoalMarch 1, 2019
- The Beauty Junkie Tour Makes Stop in Charlotte During NBA AllStar WeekendFebruary 20, 2019
- Normani & 6lack Make “Waves” With New VideoFebruary 16, 2019