We are officially 13 days into 2019 and lots of vision board parties are taking place. They range from a brunch with friends and family to extravagant networking event to solo projects. I can honestly say creating a vision board last year did keep me on track for setting...
It’s the New Year and everyone has resolutions. But, as the year goes by resolutions are broken, forgotten, or put off until the next year rolls around. Here are 3 ways to stay on track and complete your list! Ditch the resolutions! Make GOALS. Resolutions are often met with...
I am sure we can all agree that the dating game has changed tremendously. Do we even date anymore or is the foundation of dating based on Netflex and Chill? Honestly I just want to throw the entire dating scene away. So lets talk about what a situationship is! According...
August 1 is right around the corner which means it has been 8 months since we created cute vision boards, setting goals, and proclaiming that this is our year. 8 months ago we were all excited about our new start with high energy and positive attitudes about our future....
(Sunday) 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Briza On The Bay
1717 N Bayshore Drive Miami, FL 33132
Glitz & Girlpower
- World Stop! Facebook and Instagram Goes Down Sends World in FrenzyMarch 13, 2019
- Good Bye Daylight Savings and Hello Happy SeasonMarch 11, 2019
- Friendcations: The Real Squad GoalMarch 1, 2019
- The Beauty Junkie Tour Makes Stop in Charlotte During NBA AllStar WeekendFebruary 20, 2019
- Normani & 6lack Make “Waves” With New VideoFebruary 16, 2019