In today’s society African American women are using their time, money, and influence to enrich their communities and each other. The consumer behavior of black women, explored by Nielson, reveals that the independently-minded demographic has definitely embraced digital technologies. Some key findings in this report included: 64% of...
A 20-year-old international history major from Fairfax, led a 4,400 member Corps of Cadets in to history last Monday, as the first black woman to lead the Long Gray Line at the U.S. Military Academy. She assumed the position of First Captian,which is the...
- Recap: Link Up & Listen featuring LV The ArtistOctober 14, 2018
- High-Low WednesdaysOctober 10, 2018
- Masterchef’s Shanika Patterson hosts “Crabs and Cocktails” in Hollywood, FLOctober 10, 2018
- Beauty Tip Tuesday: A Sista’s Vibe EditionOctober 10, 2018
- Clueless Inspired Fashion is on Trend This FallOctober 10, 2018