Serena Williams wins the 2015 Australian Open against Maria Sharapova. This makes Williams’ 6th Australian Open victory and her 19th Grand Slam title! Admitting she’s had her share of nervousness and sickness on the court due to a recent cold, but that wasn’t stopping her! Williams expressed her excitement in her acceptance speech:...
- What is Your Vision Board Say For 2019January 13, 2019
- 4 Benefits of Drinking A Gallon Of Water EverydayJanuary 8, 2019
- Beauty Tip Tuesday : The Benefits of TurmericJanuary 8, 2019
- 4 Ways To Stay Positive in Negative SituationsJanuary 8, 2019
- Ivy Kicks Off the Year With What’s Your Networth? Inaugural BrunchJanuary 7, 2019